
I think my mind is working actively in the word department. I have been coining up various short punchy lines, corny ones at times. At best, I come up with other dimensions of encapsulating the meaning of my thoughts. In no random thought order, these are are some of raw combination of letters that stamp my page:-
1. The dark closet that serves the unnumbered.
2. Witty as kitty
3. We spoke about life and shakespere
4. Like a leaf being casually carress by the wind, to find now...
5. The shoe room met the staircase before they met you.
6. Pilgrim's feet journey out of Eden
I have yet to name them but I have a great amount of respect for what I would call them as my mentors in my walk and faith with God. This couple has been having such a dramatic effect on my life, on this 27 year old man here. Public holiday afternoon spent in a room filled with many books, small pots of tea with the potent chinese tea bags for pleasure, sipping away talking and discussing many many facets of life. Be it girls, marriage, career, life itself that comes in a bundle of ropes with other challenges in life. They were there before, in that respect - I was sharing my struggles now in reason to become them. To have their lives of faith. In response, they nodded in encouragement and blessing whilst jogging back their memory, "Dear, what were you like when you were 27". And, there I see a twinkle :)
For all is fair in love and war.
For all is a pair through Christ love. I say.
I saw them regularly for two weeks. It's been quite a while since we chatted and it was really good for me. In my personal take out, my conversations left me with two findings:-
Week 1: What is the wise choice?
Week 2: Why are you like that?
The big idea was finally squeezed to this sentence. Most raw, and pure to its soul for me identfy and answer. I have 2 assignments due I think :p
I kinda feel like - a sushi in the making. A good one. We all know what good sushi does to us. Mmmm *smiles*
Just this time I am not a sushi sword, but a sushi word.

0 Responses to “Sushi Word”
Post a Comment